Road2Argentina offers merit based and financial need based Argentina scholarships for our semester, volunteer, Spanish immersion, and internship programs
To apply for one of our Argentina scholarships, fill out and return our Argentina Scholarship Application Form and meet the scholarship requirements as outlined below.
Criteria for our scholarships for Argentina:
- Must be accepted to a Road2Argentina program
- Having a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Submission of a completed scholarship application.
- Submission of a personal statement. Written essay in English or Spanish (400 – 500 words) or Online video, 2 minutes or less, topic of your choice.
- Submission of an academic transcript
- Submission of a letter of recommendation
- For need based scholarships: submission of a government issued financial aid statement
Application Deadline for Scholarships for Argentina:
April 15: for programs taking place from June-December
November 30: for programs taking place from January-May
All application must be sent by e-mail or fax.
By email to [email protected]